Used for: Antibacterial and antifungal properties; it may act as a pain-reliever, It may help relieve stress and anxiety, eliminates dandruff and nourishes hair follicles, It eliminates dandruff and nourishes hair follicles.
Lemongrass oil benefits for skin – It reduces excessive oil and is also used in skin care products as a natural astringent
Lemongrass oil benefits hair: It strengthens the hair follicles and keeps the hair healthier and longer. It prevents hair damage and promotes hair growth. It also cleans the scalp and hair, providing nourishment to overall hair.
Lemongrass oil as a mosquito repellent: The lemongrass plant is an outstanding mosquito repellent property.
The Journey of BWell Lemongrass essential oil –
● It is native to India.
● Farmers take 4 months to grow the crop, and after 4 months of careful production, they get their 1st harvest. On average, lemongrass yield about 6 tons of fresh herbage per acre. The oil yield is 1%.
The Goodness of BWell Lemongrass essential oil –
● It has got antibacterial and antifungal properties
● It can reduce high fever
● It supports digestion to be healthy
● It helps purify the skin and tones the complexion of the skin
● Repels bugs & insects.
● Refreshes & uplifts moods
● Helps relieve headaches & migraines
● Helps relieve muscle pain
● Purifies & clarifies the air
How to Use BWell Lemongrass essential oil –
● Add 2 drops of lemongrass oil to warm water and soak your foot for about 10 minutes to have a refreshing footbath. If the foot is aching, then 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt can be added to the mixture
● Massage oil can be made by adding an equal mixture of this oil with sweet almond or jojoba oil
● A few drops of lemongrass oil can be added to the bath products or in the bathing water for aroma
MASSAGE / BEAUTY: Mix 2-3 drops with skin-friendly carrier oils or any skincare or haircare product for topical use.
DIFFUSER: Add a few drops into aroma diffusers with water/oil to purify the air
INHALATION: Use 1-3 drops in hot water for a steam treatment
SOAPS & CANDLES: Add a few drops to your candle or soap making.
There are no reviews yet.