Used for: Improves hair thickness, Prevents premature greying of hair, Moisturizes dry & flaky skin, relieves pain, muscle soreness, or arthritis, and is Beneficial in respiratory problems when used in the diffuser.
The Journey of BWell Rosemary essential oil –
● native to the Mediterranean Region
● Farmers harvest rosemary after 18-20 months after sowing or plant establishment. From the second year onwards, they harvest once or twice a year. They cut the stems with special knives and let them dry in the sun for 2-3 days.
● 8 tons per acre, 24 kg/8 tons (i.e., 3 kgs/ton)
The Goodness of BWell Rosemary essential oil –
● To get relief from stomach cramps, constipation, and bloating, rosemary oil will be helpful
● It provides relief from the stress
● It can relieve pain such as muscle aches, arthritic problems, etc.
● Helps boost the immune system
● It is used in treating the respiratory problems
How to Use BWell Rosemary essential oil –
● Topically, it can be used as an anti-wrinkle oil by blending equal portions of rosemary oil, sandalwood, geranium, lavender, and lemon oil.
● Mix a half cup of water or coconut milk with a half cup of Castile soap and stir. 16 drops of rosemary oil and 2 drops of peppermint oil should be added. It can be used as a shampoo.
● Add 12 drops of rosemary oil and 12 drops of lavender oil and mix it with almond oil. It can be used as an eye serum for redness or puffy eyes.
Diffuse rosemary oil in any essential oil of your choice, which helps in maintaining concentration during studies
Internal use: Few drops of Rosemary oil can be added to a glass of water to support the internal body function
Topical use: A drop of rosemary oil can be applied topically to the aching parts of the head
Precautions Rosemary oil is recommended not to be used during pregnancy or if the individual suffers from epilepsy. It might lead to specific issues if used with high blood pressure. Before wide-range use of this oil patch test is required for skin sensitivity. Keep it away from the eyes, nose, and ears.
There are no reviews yet.