Water-Activated Paper Tape is made from the natural starch-based adhesive. To use the tape, apply water to activate the adhesive. When applied to a box, the tape fuses with the box as the adhesive soaks into the cardboard. It dries completely within a few minutes and is impossible to remove without damaging the box. The tape is not affected by dirt, dust, oil, or extreme temperatures.
• Tamper Evident: Once applied, the tape bonds with the surface permanently, making them tamper-evident.
• Highly Recyclable: Kraft paper has high durability and tears resistance, making it ideal for light to heavy-duty packaging.
• 100% Natural Product: It naturally decays just like fallen leaves.
• Strength:- Kraft paper is designed for packaging and has high durability and tear resistance.
How to Use?
• Cut the tape at the required length, as per your box dimensions.
• Apply water on the adhesive side with a wet sponge/cloth or a paintbrush.
• Paste the tape on the box and let it dry for 1-2 minutes
• Keep the tape away from moisture & humidity.