Premium Quality Hass Avocados from the HOUSE OF MYNIWA are higher in nutrients than all other varieties available, giving them a richer taste and smoother, creamier texture. Hass avocado is one of the most famous avocado types and is considered by many to be the best. The flavour is intense, and the flesh is creamy, perfect for guacamole. 80% of avocados consumed worldwide are Hass avocados, meaning all other varieties make up only a tiny proportion of the remaining 20%. Our Premium Quality Hass Avocados are ethically and consciously grown in the pristine hotspots of Western Ghats.
Minimum purchase is 1 kG
Delivery for this product is currently available in Bangalore only
Price is inclusive of Delivery charges