House of MYNIWA | Premium Hass Avocado

Out of stock
SKU: MN18500333057499 Category:
Report Abuse

Premium Quality Hass Avocados from the HOUSE OF MYNIWA are higher in nutrients than all other varieties available, giving them a richer taste and smoother, creamier texture. Hass avocado is one of the most famous avocado types and is considered by many to be the best. The flavour is intense, and the flesh is creamy, perfect for guacamole. 80% of avocados consumed worldwide are Hass avocados, meaning all other varieties make up only a tiny proportion of the remaining 20%.

Eating avocados provides multiple health benefits. Predominantly acts as one of the best “nutrient boosters” by enabling the body to absorb more fat-soluble nutrients in foods eaten with the fruit, such as alpha- and beta-carotene.

  • Avocados are rich in many nutrients, including fibre, healthy fats, C, E, B6, potassium, magnesium, and folate. Enjoying them regularly could help improve overall diet quality.
  • Avocados may help increase levels of heart-protective HDL cholesterol and decrease levels of oxidized LDL cholesterol, a type of cholesterol that’s significantly associated with atherosclerosis, or the accumulation of plaque along artery walls
  • During pregnancy and breastfeeding, the need for nutrients significantly increases. Eating avocados is recommended to get enough vitamins and minerals like folate, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6.

Our Premium Quality Hass Avocados are ethically and consciously grown in the pristine hotspots of Western Ghats. 

Weight 100 kg
Dimensions 10 × 10 × 10 cm


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “House of MYNIWA | Premium Hass Avocado”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Refund policy lorem ipsum